4.19.2009

Reasons To Be Cheerful April 2k9 and Brazillian Singers With Big Curly Hair Roundup

1. The 5 S's: suntans, sweat, swimming, saltwaters, and sangria all on their way soon with temperatures like this:

2. Yesterday I came home and found these on my bed. If there was any question before over whether or not I love my housemates, consider that question answered in the affirmative.

3. Don't let sporadic posting fool ya, Vanessa Olsen lives and she spent the day with me yesterday catching up in glorious California fashion.

4. Zac Efron movie in theaters now! Many shots of his wonderful armpit hair, which deserves a post unto itself.

5. I spend a lot of time wishing I was a Brazilian singer with big curly hair. With help from my hairdresser/spiritual guru, I'm always halfway there.



8 comments:

Julia Fredenburg said...

Rach,
Is this yours?

Rachel S said...

Julia, Yep! That's my creepy "inspiration" tumblr. Also, DID YOU GET THE PACKAGE I SENT YOU? I sent you a package.

vanessa said...

that shirt you're wearing is smokin' hot! but - why aren't you rolling around on the floor?

V said...

rachel you're a babe! But not quite as babely as that boy in the red pants....new desktop day!

Rachel S said...

Vanessa, I've worn this shirt nonstop. If I died, I would probably come back as this shirt. Much rolling around has been done, off camera.

Vicki-- I can't even express my thoughts about that boy, though, heck, I don't have anything else going on-- perhaps I'll spend the next year or so trying to do just that.

Ryan Villarreal said...

You forgot a couple "S"s: drinking Sparks whilst listening to Sparks. Miss you too Rach.

Limbless Jack said...

So in light of your cornify button, I saw a women with two unicorn tattoes on her arm, one big and then another on slightly smaller and off to the side. it was like someone cornified her arm.

Rachel S said...

Ward, your comment is funnier than anything I've ever written in this blog.

Ryan, I still dislike Sparks, but have come to enjoy Sparks.