12.03.2009

Season of Giving

I assumed that once I got a job I would be able to afford grandiose gestures of generosity. This hasn't been the case, but I still managed to pick up a few "choice" items.

1. a 2010 calendar book that says "Teamwork" and the name of a local periodontist in gold against a background of grey and black hikers.
BONUS: -could be mistaken for a fancy organic chocolate bar
-smells like mothballs

2. secondhand socks, brown
BONUS: -barely smell at all

While the aforementioned presents will be reserved for my dearest loved ones, or, failing that, a white elephant gift exchange, ANYONE who gives me their address will receive a Christmas card picturing a cat sleeping in front of a garishly decorated fireplace. Go ahead, leave it in a comment or email it to yourfriend.rach@gmail.com

2 comments:

vanessa said...

i am really late in sending you some mail, little one. but i promise to send you something for the holidays if you send me that cat card!

1756 west 19th street
c/o "priscilla's unisex salon"
chicago, il 60608

Anonymous said...

rachel. It's sonebone. I'm gonna need one of these x-mas cards. I'll send you me and Siobhan's. Believe me, you won't regret it.