1.29.2012

Guest Bloggers

Many people who are better at the ol' internet game than I am will sometimes have a guest blogger, or will guest blog on a similarly popular friend's site. Are they friends IRL or just on the internet? Does it matter? Well I don't think my relative obscurity should force me to miss out on the fun of flaunting my friendships, both real and fake. Consider this an open call to anyone who wants to guest blog here at The Wichita Lineman. Of course, I have some deep seated control issues that ordinarily I wouldn't even acknowledge, and so you may choose from the topics I've generated:

-my boyfriend "diagnosed" me with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder


Great! I anticipate your submissions.

2 comments:

100% Cotton Sweatshirts said...

I came accross this website www.justsweatshirts.com and they have 100% cotton sweatshirts which are perfect for working outside.

PomskyHQ said...


I would like to do a guest article on the new designer breed of dogs called Pomskies. They are the hot trend right now. I have submitted some links to the content on my site and hope you will consider contacting us.


Pomsky Full Grown

Registering Pomsky puppies for sale