1.09.2013

The Wichita Lineman Retires

Many of my readers (ok, two of my readers) have asked me about the months-long lull in blog posts. I started this blog in 2008, right at the height of post-college disillusionment and the recession, when confidence (mine, everyone else's) was at an all time low. Consequently, the theme of nearly all of my posts was my own (hopefully hilarious) ineptitude. Having finally realized that self depreciating has been a long train to nowhere I want to be, I feel like it is time to discontinue writing in a blog about "my tenuous grip on reality." As that grip on reality becomes less tenuous, sometimes I'll write here.

1 comment:

Ditch College said...

I stumbled across your blog on a search related to the power lineman profession assuming that this was a blog by a lineman. I read that you are retiring the site and just wanted to say "Good Luck" while I was here.

Ditch College: What is a Lineman