11.14.2009

Saturday Night Cloister/Total Brain Rot




I made these on the 1994 macintosh emulator. I wonder how many other people are thirsty for human contact but are at home on a saturday night tinkering with outmoded software because they envision many terrors lurking in the autumnal shadows, the most horrific of which include:
1. an unholy combination of rotweillers, knives, junior-high age males and quicksand
2. conversational lulls
3. buying things

If you are one of these people you should call me right away so that we can talk about how awful this is, making no motion to get together. In fact, I probably won't even pick up.

3 comments:

Ian Zamboni said...

Those would look really great printed as big as you can get them, and framed.

Alisha! said...

I agree ! These are actually all sorts of pretty and beautiful I think! I'm totally looking into this emulator fo sho... probably like, next saturday night, right?
P.S. you're not ever alone... for as long as I live, my darling, I will spend my saturday nights giving excuses and playing computers.

alex said...

i don't know how I got here, but i love these images!